Gin slushies with fresh blended blackberries and lemonade.
Bring on the taste of summer with this gin slushy recipe! Using lemonade along with a boatload of blackberries, you’ll get a perfect refreshing summertime sipper. Also, be sure to check out recipes for other boxcar cocktails:
Time You Need
- ~10 minutes prep
What You Need
- 1 cup of gin of choice
- 2 shots of triple sec
- 2 cups of lemonade (fresh or store bought)
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups of frozen blackberries
- 2 cups of frozen ice
- *Lemon wedges for garnish
- Club soda*
What You Do
- Add ingredients one at a time into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Best enjoyed sitting on the porch during a sultry summer day.
- Add a splash of club soda to your glass before pouring in the frozen lemonade to give it some extra fizz.