The secret summer ingredient to these frozen lemonades? Peaches.
Oh and gin. Gin of course. With this recipe, you’ll feel like you’re anywhere but the dreary mud season of Wisconsin. Instead, each sip begs your imagination to envision a sultry, summery paradise, sitting a porch watching fireflies at dusk.
Or maybe it’s the gin that does that. Either way, enjoy a simple, delicious, summertime drink recipe!
Time You Need
- ~10 minutes prep
What You Need
- 1 cup of gin of choice
- 2 shots of triple sec
- 2 cups of lemonade (fresh or store bought)
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups of frozen peaches
- 2 cups of frozen ice
- *Lemon wedges for garnish
- Club soda*
What You Do
- Add ingredients one at a time into a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Best enjoyed sitting on the porch during a sultry summer day.
- Add a splash of club soda to your glass before pouring in the frozen lemonade to give it some extra fizz.