Like the calzone, the PB&J special is a Terranova family classic.
And it holds a special place in my heart.
I’m not sure how it came about. It’s a mystery. But that doesn’t matter. All that matters is that it exists. And it is glorious. The PB&J special innovates and improves upon the simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich by adding one simple ingredient – Cheetos.
Don’t knock it till you try it.
Time You’ll Need:
- ~3-5 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 2 slices of bread
- Your favorite peanut butter
- Your favorite jelly
- Regular Cheetos (Puffed Cheetos works too. Sometimes Doritos even. I’ve even tried Cheez-its. But before we get ahead of ourselves, let’s go with Cheetos).
What You’ll Do:
- I mean, do you really need to know how?…
- Spread peanut butter and jelly liberally over bread.
- Add as many cheetos as humanly possible.
- Close sandwich, take a bite, and have your mind blown.