Marshmallow goodness meets gooey chocolate chip cookies.
Are you ready to take a bite out of a cookie that will transport you straight to a cozy campfire, surrounded by best friends, starry nights, and the sweet aroma of fire-charred marshmallows? These cookies are not your average treat – they’re a nostalgic flavor explosion, packed with all the classic S’more ingredients and a little bit of magic. So grab a glass of cold milk or hot cocoa and embark on a flavor journey that evokes the goodnights spent around a fire.
- Prep: ~10 minutes
- Baking: ~15 minutes
- Yields: ~a dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of small marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together softened butter and sugar until smooth. Then add in vanilla and egg and, mix well. Slowly work in flour and baking soda, then add marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate chips.
- Roll about 2 tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets and leave about 2 inches apart.
- Place the baking sheets in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges set and the tops begin to get a nice light golden brown.
- Remove, let cool, and then dive in and enjoy!